Colts' Anthony Richardson officially in concussion protocol
Indianapolis Colts head coach Shane Steichen did not provide an update on starting quarterback Anthony Richardson (concussion protocol) after Sunday's Week 2 win over the Houston Texans.
Richardson suffered a concussion on his second rushing touchdown in the Colts' Week 2 win and is now in the concussion protocol as the team prepares for their Week 3 matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. If he is unable to clear the protocol before Sunday, expect the Colts to have Gardner Minshew make the start.
Richardson is already playing like one of the premiere rushing quarterbacks in the league through two weeks of NFL action and has shown an ability to keep the Colts' offense moving while he grows and adapts to the competition. If he does suit up in Week 3, he could project as a top 12 option at the quarterback position even in a tough matchup.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Josh Downs (knee) active for Week 10 contest November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Alec Pierce (ankle) questionable for Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Josh Downs (knee) questionable for Colts' Week 10 contest versus Patriots November 10th, 2023
- Josh Downs (knee) remains out Thursday for Colts November 9th, 2023