Giants list Saquon Barkley (ankle) as DNP on Tuesday
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) was a non-participant in Tuesday's practice.
Despite the Giants recent optimism towards Barkley's recovery from an ankle injury, today's missed practice is not a great sign towards his status for Thursday's game. Expect Matt Breida to see increased role against a San Francisco defense allowing 18.3 FanDuel points per game to running backs if Barkley is ruled out.
Breida's current Week 3 projection includes 9.9 rushing attempts for 44.7 yards and 1.2 receptions for 8.3 yards.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Christian Watson (hamstring) ruled out for Packers in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants' Darren Waller (hamstring) hoping for Week 15 return December 6th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 14 December 5th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023