Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) out for Week 3
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) has been ruled out of Week 3's game against the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday Night Football.
Barkley has been downgraded to out and will not be available to face the 49ers on Thursday. While there was some optimism about Barkley's outlook, he will not recover in time on a short week to be active against San Francisco. Matt Breida will see increased touches against the 49ers on Thursday.
Breida's Week 3 projection includes 44.7 rushing yards, 8.3 receiving yards, 0.27 touchdowns, and 7.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,300.
- Jags' Travis Etienne (ribs) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Samaje Perine (knee) expected to play in Broncos' Week 14 tilt December 10th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants' Darren Waller (hamstring) hoping for Week 15 return December 6th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 14 December 5th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023