Chargers' Austin Ekeler (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Ekeler remains without a timetable for return and opened the week with another missed practice. Barring a turnaround on Thursday or Friday, he appears to be heading towards another missed game in Week 3. Joshua Kelley only managed 39 rushing yards on 13 carries against the Tennessee Titans in Week 2 but could once again operate as Los Angeles lead back if Ekeler is out again.
The Chargers are 1.5-point underdogs against the Vikings in Week 3. Their implied team total of 26.0 points is tied for the sixth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Chargers rule out Josh Palmer (knee) in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Chargers designating Joshua Palmer (knee) to return December 6th, 2023
- Keenan Allen (quad) cleared in Week 13 for Los Angeles December 3rd, 2023
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (quad) expected to play versus Pats in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Chargers list Keenan Allen (quad) as questionable in Week 13 December 1st, 2023