49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) questionable for Week 3
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) has been officially listed as questionable for Week 3's game against the New York Giants on Thursday Night Football.
Aiyuk was limited again in Wednesday's walkthrough practice as is listed as questionable for Thursday's clash with the Giants. Expect a decision to be made once Aiyuk goes through pregame warmups ahead of tomorrow's game.
The 49ers are 10.0 points favorites over the Giants on Thursday. Their implied team total of 27.00 points is the fifth-highest team total on the 'Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (ribs) available for Week 10's matchup against Jaguars November 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) "on track" for Week 10 showdown with Jaguars November 9th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday November 8th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey puts up 118 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 8 for San Francisco October 29th, 2023
- Joe Burrow near-perfect for Bengals in Week 8 win October 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy clears concussion protocol, will start for 49ers in Week 8 October 28th, 2023