Dolphins list Tyreek Hill (ankle) as limited on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill (ankle) was limited during Wednesday's practice.
Today's limited practice was the first time the Miami's lead wideout was listed with an ankle injury this season. Expect Hill to see an increased target share versus a Denver Broncos' defense allowing 31.2 FanDuel points per game to wideouts if Jaylen Waddle (concussion) is ruled out.
Hill's current Week 3 projection includes 7.2 receptions for 96.5 yards on 11.0 targets.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- De'Von Achane (knee) officially out Friday for Dolphins November 24th, 2023
- De'Von Achane (knee) likely out Friday afternoon for Dolphins November 24th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) off final injury report November 23rd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tyreek Hill (hand) limited again Thursday; no injury designation for Friday November 23rd, 2023
- Dolphins' De'Von Achane (knee) officially questionable for Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyreek Hill (hand) limited again on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023