Raiders' Davante Adams logs full practice on Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams was a full participant at practice on Wednesday.
Adams reportedly avoided a concussion after taking a scary hit in Week 2 and his practice participation on Wednesday confirms that. He should be good to go against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 3. Jakobi Meyers (concussion) returned to practice and was limited.
Adams' Week 3 projection includes 5.9 receptions, 88.0 yards, 0.59 touchdowns, and 15.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,900.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023