Anthony Richardson (concussion) absent again Thursday for Colts
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson (concussion) is not practicing again on Thursday.
Richardson is trending toward sitting out Week 3 against the Baltimore Ravens after he suffered a concussion in last week's win over the Indianapolis Colts. Gardner Minshew will make the start on Sunday if Richardson is ruled out. Minshew wouldn't necessarily be a downgrade for Michael Pittman Jr. and the other skill players, but the Ravens present a tough matchup for the Colts offense in general.
The Ravens have the No. 9 passing defense and No. 4 overall defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics. They are allowing the ninth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (13.3).
- Trevor Lawrence (ankle) will play for Jaguars in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Rapoport: Chargers' Austin Ekeler could lose work to Joshua Kelley, Isaiah Spiller in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Rapoport: Chiefs to divide carries between Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Jerick McKinnon December 10th, 2023
- Dawson Knox (wrist) will play in Week 14 for Buffalo December 10th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) expected to play in Saints' Week 14 game December 10th, 2023
- Saints' Taysom Hill (foot, hand) not expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) remains for Colts in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) expected to miss 3-5 weeks for Colts December 3rd, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023