Titans' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) downgraded to limited on Thursday
Tennessee Titans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) was limited at practice on Thursday.
Hopkins was downgraded to limited on Thursday after logging a full practice on Wednesday. While a midweek downgrade is rarely a good sign, this could just be veteran rest for Hopkins, who played through the ankle injury in Week 2 after sitting out multiple practices. Friday's practice report will provide more information.
Hopkins' Week 3 projection includes 5.0 receptions, 60.9 yards, 0.32 touchdowns, and 10.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) remains out for Titans in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) limited on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Titans rule out Treylon Burks (concussion) in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) still not practicing Thursday for Titans November 9th, 2023