Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps'
Following the team's Week 2 loss, New York Jets receiver Garrett Wilson said the team "can tell [Zach Wilson] is taking the right steps".
The Jets have maintained a company line that they believe in third-year quarterback Zach Wilson since the former second-overall pick was thrust back into the starting job, and there haven't been many indications yet that the team is considering finding a serious replacement for him. We haven't seen Wilson play well at any point in his career to date -- he has just one single game over three years with a 100 or greater passer rating -- but it looks like the Jets will continue giving him chances to turn things around.
Wilson has been a death blow to his teammates' fantasy football production since entering the league. Wilson himself is not a viable fantasy option, while even star receiver Garrett Wilson has been relying on making insane plays to generate fantasy points -- such as Week 1's insane end zone reception or Week 2's 68-yard catch-and-run score.
- Browns opting not to name starting quarterback before Week 14 kickoff December 10th, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (neck) ruled out for Rams in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Saints' Juwan Johnson (quad) active in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Travis Etienne (ribs) cleared for Jaguars in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Taysom Hill (foot, hand) inactive for New Orleans in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Noah Brown (knee) will play in Week 14 for Houston December 10th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) cleared to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 10th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Breece Hall (ankle) returning to Jets practice Friday December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) expects to play Sunday December 7th, 2023
- Breece Hall (ankle) remains out Thursday for Jets December 7th, 2023