Titans' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) questionable for Week 3
Tennessee Titans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) is questionable for Week 3's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Hopkins was downgraded from limited on Thursday to out on Friday and has now been downgraded in back-to-back practices. Hopkins will reportedly travel with the Titans and still believes that he has "a chance" to play against Cleveland. Hopkins appears to be legitimately questionable for Sunday's clash with the Browns.
Hopkins' Week 3 projection includes 5.0 receptions, 60.8 yards, 0.32 touchdowns, and 10.4 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $6,600.
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) remains out for Titans in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) limited on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Titans rule out Treylon Burks (concussion) in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) still not practicing Thursday for Titans November 9th, 2023