Fowler: Tennessee's DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 3
According to Jeremy Fowler, Tennessee Titans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) is reportedly expected to play in Week 3's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Despite Hopkins' current questionable tag and DNP on Friday, the veteran wideout is expected to suit up in Week 3. In a tough matchup versus a Browns' defense ranked second (16.1) in FanDuel points allowed per game to wide receivers, our models project Hopkins to score 10.2 FanDuel points.
Hopkins' current Week 3 projection includes 5.0 receptions for 60.5 yards on 8.0 targets.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) remains out for Titans in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (ankle) limited on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Titans rule out Treylon Burks (concussion) in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) still not practicing Thursday for Titans November 9th, 2023