Ravens' Rashod Bateman dealing with hamstring injury ahead of Week 4
The Baltimore Ravens announced that wide receiver Rashod Bateman suffered a hamstring injury in their Week 3 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Bateman had an opportunity to step up in Week 3 with teammate Odell Beckham (ankle) also sidelined by an injury, but unfortunately suffered a hamstring injury in the team's loss to the Colts. His 50 snaps were the most he'd played in a game so far this season as he continued working back from his offseason foot surgery. The Ravens' offense looked explosive heading into the season, but is already without multiple starting running backs and wide receivers just three weeks into the season.
Bateman has not looked fully healthy this season, and this current injury could set him back further. Without reliable, healthy pass-catchers, Lamar Jackson has thrown for just over 200 passing yards per game this season -- the 22nd-most in the league. Without Bateman and Beckham healthy, rookie Zay Flowers should continue seeing heavy work in the passing game.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Rashod Bateman (illness) available for Ravens in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Lamar Jackson (illness) back at Ravens practice Friday December 8th, 2023
- Ravens remove Rashod Bateman (illness) from Week 14 injury report December 7th, 2023
- Lamar Jackson (illness) absent Thursday for Ravens December 7th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023