Cincinnati promotes quarterback Reid Sinnett to active roster ahead of Week 3 tilt
The Cincinnati Bengals officially promoted quarterback Reid Sinnett from the practice squad to their active roster ahead of the Week 3 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
The Bengals will potentially enter tonight's game with three quarterbacks on their roster, depending on what they decide to do with the status of star quarterback Joe Burrow (calf) ahead of kickoff. The promotion of Sinnett to the active roster is not necessarily a bad sign for Burrow's availability; it's the kind of abundance-of-caution move a team would make when their starter is a true game-time decision. That said, we'll be watching closely to determine whether or not Burrow is able to suit up tonight as the fate of the Bengals' season potentially hangs in the balance.
Our model tentatively projects Burrow for 131.1 passing yards in tonight's game, with 1.1 touchdown and 0.4 interceptions for 10.4 fantasy points. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,200. Concerningly, Burrow has thrown for just 304 yards in his first two starts this year, so it's fair to have concerns about his performance tonight even if the Bengals' doctors sign off on him playing.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd (ankle) expected to play Sunday for Bengals December 8th, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) logs full practice on Friday December 1st, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) remains out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (hamstring) misses Bengals' Thursday practice ahead of Week 12 November 23rd, 2023