Raiders' Mario Edwards (neck) is ready for training camp action
Oakland Raiders edge rusher Mario Edwards (neck) is "back to being himself," CSN Bay Area reports.
Edwards was full-go for May OTA's, and is 100 percent heading into training camp after a frightening neck issue from last season sidelined him for the majority of the offseason. Edwards was versatile and productive as a rookie, stuffing the stat-sheet in 608 snaps between linebacker and defensive end. He figures to focus on the down lineman position in 2016.
Our algorithms project Edwards for 51.59 tackles and 4.04 sacks this year. The Raiders' defense ranked 22nd in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2015.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021