Hakeem Nicks signs deal with Saints
The New Orleans Saints signed wide receiver Hakeem Nicks to a one-year contract.
He's taking Vincent Brown's (calf, I.R.) spot on the 90-man roster. Nicks played in six games with the New York Giants last year, but was a non-factor. Despite only entering his age-28 season, it's a surprise any team was willing to give him a shot due to his lengthy injury history and recent ineffectiveness.
The Saints ranked 10th in our schedule-adjusted Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) metric last season. Nicks checked in at 80th out of 87 wide receivers with at least 50 targets, with a 0.45 Reception NEP per target last season.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Update: Giants' Darius Slayton (shoulder) returns November 15th, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton (shoulder) exits Week 10 early November 15th, 2020
- Giants' Golden Tate (knee) officially active against Philadelphia in Week 10 November 15th, 2020
- Giants' Golden Tate (knee) expected to play in Week 10 November 15th, 2020
- Giants place Devonta Freeman (ankle, hamstring) on injured reserve November 13th, 2020
- Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) DNP on Friday November 13th, 2020