Cardinals' Mike Jenkins breaks bone in hand
Arizona Cardinals cornerback Mike Jenkins suffered a broken bone in his hand.
It's an injury that could keep him out multiple weeks. With prospective starter Justin Bethel sidelined, third-round rookie cornerback Brandon Williams should get the majority of reps opposite star Patrick Peterson.
The Cardinals ranked eighth in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play in 2015. Our algorithms project Bethel for just 20.22 tackles and 1.28 interceptions in 2016.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers looking to add 'pass-catching back' March 27th, 2020
- Arians: Buccaneers not interested in signing wide receiver Antonio Brown March 26th, 2020
- Ndamukong Suh reportedly returning to Buccaneers March 25th, 2020
- Peyton Barber reportedly signing with Washington for 2 years March 24th, 2020