Ravens' Bronson Kaufusi suffers season-ending broken ankle
Ravens third-round DE Bronson Kaufusi suffered a broken ankle on Thursday.
Kaufusi was the 70th overall pick back in April. A massive 6'6", weighing 285 pounds, Kaufusi was expected to compete for a starting defensive end job and provide a pass rush up front next to Timmy Jernigan and Brandon Williams. He's looking at a 3-4 month recovery period and is likely to land on season-ending I.R. The Ravens will now turn to Lawrence Guy, Kapron Lewis-Moore and Brent Urban at end.
Our algorithms project Guy for 44.02 tackles and 4.69 sacks in 2016. Baltimore's 0.13 Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play ranked 17th in the league last year.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019