Raiders waive Damontre Moore
The Oakland Raiders waived defensive end Damontre Moore.
He lasted only two months on Oakland's roster. Getting cut at this stage is a bad sign for his future. Oakland runs a 3-4 base defensive front, so it's possible that Moore's skill-set simply wouldn't translate from hand-in-the-dirt 4-3 end to outside linebacker. His pass-rush pedigree should get him a look on waivers.
Moore has averaged just 477 snaps over the last two years, but picked up 59 total tackles and 9.5 sacks in that limited action.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense June 13th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021