Devon Still could still start for Texans
Houston Texans defensive lineman Devon Still could be the Texans' starting right end this season, the Houston Chronicle believes.
Still was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft as a defensive tackle, but busted mightily in that role. He was out of the league last season, but has drawn consistent raves since the spring. Nonetheless, being locked in a competition with a 2015 sixth-rounder (Christian Covington) and 2014 undrafted free agent (Brandon Dunn) isn't inspiring for his effectiveness either.
The Texans finished third in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2015.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021