Raiders' Mario Edwards (hip strain) expected out for four-to-six weeks
Oakland Raiders defensive end Mario Edwards' hip strain is expected to cost him four to six weeks.
The injury appeared like it could have ended Edwards' season when he went down in Oakland's exhibition opener, so the timeline qualifies as good news. Still, Edwards will be on the doubtful side of questionable for Week 1, and could conceivably miss Week 2 as well.
Our algorithms project Edwards for 51.59 tackles and 4.04 sacks this year. The Raiders' defense ranked 22nd in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2015.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign wide receiver Breshad Perriman to 1-year deal September 2nd, 2021