Falcons Keanu Neal (knee scope) expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Atlanta Falcons safety Keanu Neal will need a knee scope, which will sideline him for 3-4 weeks, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Kemal Ishmael is behind Neal on the depth chart, so look for him to fill in at safety to start the season.
The Falcons defense ranked 25th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) in 2015, and with Neal not likely to miss more than one or two regular season games, he may be able to provide a boost on that side of the ball.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019