Mario Edwards Jr. (hip) may hit Raiders' reserve/PUP list
Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Mario Edwards (hip) is a candidate for the reserve/PUP list.
Edwards has been sidelined since Oakland's preseason opener. He was given a four-to-six week timetable, but hasn't progressed as expected. Stashing Edwards on PUP would allow the Raiders to free a roster spot for the first six games. Jihad Ward and Denico Autry project to replace Edwards.
Our algorithms currently project Edwards for 51.59 tackles and 4.04 sacks this year. The Raiders' defense ranked 22nd in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2015.
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021