Giants' Darian Thompson (foot) not dealing with Lisfranc injury
New York Giants rookie free safety Darian Thompson is not dealing with a Lisfranc injury, ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports.
Thompson is still likely to miss a few weeks, but this is good news. Nat Berhe should continue to start while Thompson is sidelined.
The lackluster Giants' secondary allowed quarterback Kirk Cousins to pick up 12.46 Net Expected Points in Week 3, per numberFire Live.
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list September 13th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks September 10th, 2021
- Zack Martin (COVID-19) out for Cowboys' Week 1 contest against Tampa Bay September 6th, 2021
- Cowboys' Zack Martin (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 1 clash with Tampa Bay September 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dak Prescott (shoulder) a "full go" for Cowboys' Week 1 clash with Tampa Bay September 3rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) "good to go" for Week 1 clash with Tampa Bay August 29th, 2021