Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) likely out for Lions Sunday
Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron (ankle, knee) is not expected to play against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 5.
Already dealing with an ankle injury, the oft-ailing tight end is now facing a knee issue as well. Cole Wick and Khari Lee will fill the void, but carry no fantasy relevance.
Among the 26 tight ends to see at least 15 targets this season, Ebron ranks seventh in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Malik Hooker (knee) returning for Colts Week 8 October 22nd, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton scores touchdown as Colts take care of Texans October 21st, 2019
- Indianapolis' Zach Pascal posts 6-106-2 in Week 7's victory over the Texans October 20th, 2019
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett throws four touchdowns in Week 7's victory over Houston October 20th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton expecting a tough, physical game against Houston in Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett keeping an eye on J.J. Watt heading into key AFC South Battle in Week 7 October 18th, 2019