Falcons' De'Vondre Campbell (ankle) expects to play in Week 6
Atlanta Falcons weak-side linebacker De'Vondre Campbell said he's "definitely playing" against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 6.
"Don't know if I'm starting, but I'm playing," said Campbell. The rookie has missed Atlanta's last four games with an ankle injury but returned to a limited practice on Wednesday. Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon (ACL, injured reserve) and strong safety Kemal Ishmael started on the weak side during Campbell's absence.
The Falcons' defense, despite its youth and upside, ranks just 28th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2016.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021