Robert Quinn (shoulder) inactive for Rams on Sunday
Los Angeles Rams defensive end Robert Quinn (shoulder) will not play in Sunday's Week 6 game against the Detroit Lions.
Quinn missed last week's game with a shoulder injury. Quinn was expected to return, but instead will hit the bench. Defensive end William Hayes (ankle) was expected to miss his third straight game, but he and defensive tackle Michael Brockers (hip) will be active. The Rams, despite being short-handed, have a favorable matchup against Detroit's patchwork running game.
The Rams' defense ranks 14th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play this year.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign wide receiver Breshad Perriman to 1-year deal September 2nd, 2021
- Tarik Cohen (knee) placed on PUP list, to miss Bears' first 6 games August 31st, 2021
- Bears' Tarik Cohen (knee) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Rams August 29th, 2021