Vikings' Andrew Sendejo (ankle) has resumed practicing
Minnesota Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo (ankle) has resumed practicing.
Sendejo was held out last week, but is on track to only miss one game. His return is good news for a Vikings secondary coming off an embarrassing loss to the division-rival Chicago Bears.
Sendejo had 33 tackles and a team-high two interceptions in six games before going down. His Vikings' defense ranks top of the league in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020