49ers consider Carlos Hyde (shoulder) true game-time decision
The San Francisco 49ers will determine running back Carlos Hyde's (shoulder, questionable) status for Sunday's Week 9 game in pre-game warmups, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter added that it "does not sound promising," which has basically been the sentiment all week. Hyde practiced all week but was limited to non-contact work. Fantasy owners should expect to be without him on Sunday. In his stead, the 49ers will likely employ a committee featuring DuJuan Harris, Shaun Draughn and Mike Davis.
We project Harris as our 21st-best fantasy running back this week, with 43 rushing yards and 0.32 touchdowns on 13 carries, with 2 receptions for 15 yards and 0.13 touchdowns.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020