Colts' Henry Anderson (knee) returned to practice Monday
Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman Henry Anderson (knee) returned to practice Monday.
Anderson has been sidelined since Week 6 with a knee injury. The Colts do not have to issue a report for Monday's practice, but Anderson will likely be limited. Even so, this practice puts him on track to return this week, which would be huge with the division rival Tennessee Titans coming to town.
Indianapolis had the second-worst defense by our schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play metric coming into Week 10.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) doesn't practice for Patriots Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson dealing with dislocated thumb September 8th, 2021
- New England's Hunter Henry (shoulder) expected to play Week 1's matchup against Miami September 6th, 2021