Justin March-Lillard (hand, IR) is Chiefs' official designated-to-return player
The Kansas City Chiefs have made inside linebacker Justin March-Lillard (hand) their designated player to return from injured reserve.
March-Lillard hasn't played since breaking his hand in Week 6. The Chiefs could use some help at inside linebacker with Derrick Johnson (Achilles) out for the year.
Despite the injuries, the Kansas City defense has been startlingly good this year, ranking 7th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019