Buccaneers may use Noah Spence some at strong-side linebacker
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Noah Spence could see time at strong side linebacker.
Spence played all his rookie-year snaps at end. The Bucs have a need on the strong side and could get him some time there in base sets. Spence has injury questions coming off labrum surgery, but projects for a bigger second-year role after rotating behind William Gholston and Robert Ayers.
The Buccaneers were seventh-best last season in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas named 2019 Offensive Player of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019