Buccaneers may use Noah Spence some at strong-side linebacker
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Noah Spence could see time at strong side linebacker.
Spence played all his rookie-year snaps at end. The Bucs have a need on the strong side and could get him some time there in base sets. Spence has injury questions coming off labrum surgery, but projects for a bigger second-year role after rotating behind William Gholston and Robert Ayers.
The Buccaneers were seventh-best last season in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021