Brandon Graham skipping Eagles' workouts and OTAs
Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham has stopped attending voluntary workouts and is expected to skip OTAs and possibly mandatory minicamp.
Entering the third year of a four-year, $26 million deal, Graham is slated to earn a $6.5 million salary in 2017. He makes less than teammate Vinny Curry and surely wants to be paid more, possibly as much as $10 million-plus per year. A late-blooming 2010 first-rounder, Graham just turned 29 last month.
The Eagles defense finished fifth in the NFL last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring/rest) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Frank: Philadelphia's Kenneth Gainwell reportedly 'going to play a lot this year' August 28th, 2021