Buccaneers' Noah Spence drops 10 pounds to add speed
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Noah Spence said he is down around 10 pounds.
"I feel so much better," said Spence, who added he is "240, 243" right now after being listed at 251 last season. Spence's teammates seem to be impressed with the work he has put in: Gerald McCoy said he expects a "breakout year" from the sophomore while Robert Ayers said Spence could be "a 15-plus sack guy."
Spence recorded 5.5 sacks in 572 defensive snaps as a rookie. The Buccaneers were seventh-best last season in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas named 2019 Offensive Player of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas sets single-season catch record in Week 16's victory over Titans December 22nd, 2019