Buccaneers' Noah Spence drops 10 pounds to add speed
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Noah Spence said he is down around 10 pounds.
"I feel so much better," said Spence, who added he is "240, 243" right now after being listed at 251 last season. Spence's teammates seem to be impressed with the work he has put in: Gerald McCoy said he expects a "breakout year" from the sophomore while Robert Ayers said Spence could be "a 15-plus sack guy."
Spence recorded 5.5 sacks in 572 defensive snaps as a rookie. The Buccaneers were seventh-best last season in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021