Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy
Chicago Bears tight end Zach Miller's roster spot could be in jeopardy, the Chicago Tribune's Brad Biggs believes.
Biggs believes Daniel Brown, who worked in Miller's role while the veteran was sidelined with a foot injury during the offseason program, will push Miller for a job during camp. If Miller is healthy he will likely have an easy role, but he is no lock to be ready for the field at the start of camp and not a great bet to stay healthy after that point either. Even if he keeps his job out of camp, Miller's days in Chicago are numbered; the Bears signed Dion Sims and drafted Adam Shaheen this offseason, and the 32-year-old Miller will become a free agent after the season.
Our models project Miller as the 12th-best fantasy tight end this year, with 650 receiving yards and 5.24 touchdowns on 58 catches in 2017.
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) to return to Colts' practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Titans Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker still in concussion protocol December 12th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) throws tennis ball at Buccaneers practice December 12th, 2019
- D.J. Chark (ankle) still on Jaguars sidelines December 12th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- David Montgomery rushes for 86 yards, leaves Bears' win early December 6th, 2019
- Allen Robinson finds end zone twice in Bears' victory December 6th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky records 4 scores, Bears take down Cowboys December 6th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Dallas December 4th, 2019