Aaron Donald threatening holdout from Rams into season
Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is threatening to extend his holdout into the regular season, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
One source tells Schefter that Donald could hold out the entire season. It speaks to a negotiating process that's currently going nowhere, and Donald is ready to play hardball. The Rams' season kicks off in 24 days, so they need to get their star defensive tackle back on the field.
Our models project the Rams' defense as the 13th-best fantasy unit for Week 1 against the Indianapolis Colts, but they could be an especially strong unit if quarterback Andrew Luck misses the game.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021