Rams target Cooper Kupp early and often on Saturday
Los Angeles Rams rookie wide receiver Cooper Kupp caught 6-of-7 targets for 70 yards and a touchdown in Saturday's preseason game.
Even with trade acquisition Sammy Watkins in the fold this week, Kupp was quarterback Jared Goff's go-to receiver. Kupp now has eight grabs for 105 yards and a score through two summer games, proving quite adept at creating separation. He could be a high-volume puzzle for defenses with head coach Sean McVay scheming the ball his way.
Our models still project Kupp outside the top-100 wide receivers for fantasy, with a line of 357 receiving yards and 0.98 touchdowns on 29 catches. He's still just fourth by our models on his own team.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021