D'Onta Foreman remains 'a long way off' for Texans
Houston Texas third-round running back D'Onta Foreman is "a long way off," head coach Bill O'Brien said on Monday after the team's second preseason game.
Foreman totaled 83 yards (17 rushing, 66 receiving) and a touchdown in Saturday's exhibition, but he didn't enter the contest until the second half, after Lamar Miller, Tyler Ervin, and Alfred Blue had all seen work. If he manages to work his way up the Texans' depth chart, Foreman could be worth a late-round selection in fantasy drafts. He's currently being drafted at the end of the 13th round in standard drafts, per Fantasy Football Caclulator.
numberFire's metrics rank Foreman 66th among fantasy running backs entering the season. We project him for 181.0 rushing yards and 0.51 touchdowns on 46.5 attempts, adding 25.4 catches for 203.7 receiving yards and 0.63 touchdowns.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019
- Colts hopeful that T.Y. Hilton (calf) plays again this year December 2nd, 2019