Rams' Todd Gurley tallies 50 yards in second preseason game
Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley racked up 38 rushing yards and 12 receiving yards in his second preseason game on Saturday.
Gurley ran the ball 8 times while hauling in 1 pass and scoring 1 touchdown in the outing. He's coming off a down year, having posted 885 yards and 6 touchdowns on 278 carries while catching 43 of 58 targets for 327 yards.
numberFire's models have Gurley besting his 2016 rushing numbers this year, projecting him for 1,032.2 yards and 8.5 touchdowns on 271.2 carries as well as 273.5 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on 39.1 receptions. He is our ninth-ranked fantasy running back for the season.
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Colts' Jack Doyle (groin) still not practicing Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- D.J. Chark (chest) questionable for Jaguars on Thursday September 23rd, 2020
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor out multiple weeks with thumb injury September 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (toe) not practicing on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) doesn't practice Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley stays hot, hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 2 loss to Dallas September 20th, 2020
- Cowboys' Leighton Vander Esch out 6-8 weeks with broken collarbone September 14th, 2020
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley catches 2 touchdowns in Week 1 loss to Seahawks September 13th, 2020
- Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan 'looked sharp' in training camp September 7th, 2020
- Hayden Hurst believes Falcons' offense is a 'perfect fit' September 3rd, 2020