Rams' Tyler Higbee could offer upside late in fantasy drafts
Los Angeles Rams second-year tight end Tyler Higbee could offer some nice upside late in fantasy drafts at the tight end position.
Higbee was a second-round pick before having a run-in with the law because of a bar fight, which dropped him to the fourth round of the 2016 draft. He enters 2017 with no Lance Kendricks and a pathway to the starting tight end job for Los Angeles. At 6'6, the former wide receiver looks like a nice safety blanket for Jared Goff, as well as a weapon across the middle.
Our models project Higbee for 379.7 receiving yards and 3.5 touchdowns on 41.9 catches this season. Those numbers rank him just inside the top-30 fantasy tight ends for 2017.
- Giants place Sterling Shepard (turf toe) on IR September 23rd, 2020
- 49ers expect Tevin Coleman (knee) to miss about 4 weeks September 23rd, 2020
- Nick Mullens 'most likely' the 49ers' Week 3 starter September 23rd, 2020
- Jeff Wilson 'could see most action' for 49ers versus Giants September 23rd, 2020
- Rapoport: Justin Herbert likely to start Week 3 for Chargers September 23rd, 2020
- Dion Lewis considered 'best bet' to be Giants' top back September 23rd, 2020
- Schefter: Malcolm Brown (finger) expected to play for Rams in Week 3 September 22nd, 2020
- Cam Akers (ribs) day-to-day for Rams September 21st, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown dealing with pinky fracture September 21st, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee hauls in 3 touchdowns in Week 2 win over Eagles September 20th, 2020
- Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) has been ruled out Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Rams' Gerald Everett (back, questionable) active Sunday September 20th, 2020