Rams' Tyler Higbee could offer upside late in fantasy drafts
Los Angeles Rams second-year tight end Tyler Higbee could offer some nice upside late in fantasy drafts at the tight end position.
Higbee was a second-round pick before having a run-in with the law because of a bar fight, which dropped him to the fourth round of the 2016 draft. He enters 2017 with no Lance Kendricks and a pathway to the starting tight end job for Los Angeles. At 6'6, the former wide receiver looks like a nice safety blanket for Jared Goff, as well as a weapon across the middle.
Our models project Higbee for 379.7 receiving yards and 3.5 touchdowns on 41.9 catches this season. Those numbers rank him just inside the top-30 fantasy tight ends for 2017.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021