Rams' Cooper Kupp (groin) will not play versus Chargers on Saturday
Los Angeles Rams wider receiver Cooper Kupp (groin) will not play in Saturday's preseason game versus the Los Angeles Chargers, per Lindsey Thiry of The Los Angeles Times.
The Rams' coaching staff does not believe the injury is serious but is erring on the side of caution with Kupp, who is nursing a sore groin. The rookie out of Eastern Washington is already firmly on the Rams' roster as the team's number four wideout, behind Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, and Tavon Austin.
Our models project Kupp for just 29.1 catches, 356.5 yards, and 1.0 touchdowns in 2017.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021