Rams' Cooper Kupp (groin) will not play versus Chargers on Saturday
Los Angeles Rams wider receiver Cooper Kupp (groin) will not play in Saturday's preseason game versus the Los Angeles Chargers, per Lindsey Thiry of The Los Angeles Times.
The Rams' coaching staff does not believe the injury is serious but is erring on the side of caution with Kupp, who is nursing a sore groin. The rookie out of Eastern Washington is already firmly on the Rams' roster as the team's number four wideout, behind Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, and Tavon Austin.
Our models project Kupp for just 29.1 catches, 356.5 yards, and 1.0 touchdowns in 2017.
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (toe) not practicing on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (hamstring) returns to Lions practice September 23rd, 2020
- Arizona's Christian Kirk (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Giants place Sterling Shepard (turf toe) on IR September 23rd, 2020
- 49ers expect Tevin Coleman (knee) to miss about 4 weeks September 23rd, 2020
- Nick Mullens 'most likely' the 49ers' Week 3 starter September 23rd, 2020
- Schefter: Malcolm Brown (finger) expected to play for Rams in Week 3 September 22nd, 2020
- Cam Akers (ribs) day-to-day for Rams September 21st, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown dealing with pinky fracture September 21st, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee hauls in 3 touchdowns in Week 2 win over Eagles September 20th, 2020
- Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) has been ruled out Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Rams' Gerald Everett (back, questionable) active Sunday September 20th, 2020