Carlos Dunlap misses Bengals' practice Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap did not practice Wednesday for undisclosed reasons, according to Coley Harvey of ESPN.
Because the reason for Dunlap's absence is unknown, so is his status for Week 1.
The Bengals may not need Dunlap as much this week as they face the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders finished 2014 ranked 29th in our schedule-adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play. Our projections have Dunlap finishing the season with 58 tackles and 8 sacks.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019