Younghoe Koo will remain Chargers' kicker despite struggles
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn told reporters that kicker Younghoe Koo is still the team's kicker, per Ricky Henne of Chargers.com.
After a 1-for-3 performance where the rookie kicker missed a game-winning kick, Koo will remain the team's placekicker as coach Lynn said Sunday was the first bad day for the kicker. Despite missing game-tying or winning kicks in consecutive weeks, the Chargers will not bring in any competition.
Koo has made just 1-of-4 field goal attempts through 2 games and is projected to make 22.3-of-27.5 attempts the rest of the season, by our models.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021