Bears' Prince Amukamara (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice
Chicago Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara was limited in Wednesday's practice.
The 28-year-old corner has been out since suffering an ankle injury in the Bears' third preseason game. He was also limited all of last week, but he couldn't make the Week 2 start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he can suit up at or close to 100%, Antonio Brown and the Pittsburgh Steelers might face a little stiffer test in the passing game on Sunday.
Our models project Amukamara for 3.9 tackles, 0.2 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions this week. His Bears are 7-point underdogs at home against a Steelers team implied at 25.5 points for Week 3.
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019