Bears' Prince Amukamara (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice
Chicago Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara was limited in Wednesday's practice.
The 28-year-old corner has been out since suffering an ankle injury in the Bears' third preseason game. He was also limited all of last week, but he couldn't make the Week 2 start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he can suit up at or close to 100%, Antonio Brown and the Pittsburgh Steelers might face a little stiffer test in the passing game on Sunday.
Our models project Amukamara for 3.9 tackles, 0.2 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions this week. His Bears are 7-point underdogs at home against a Steelers team implied at 25.5 points for Week 3.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021