Packers' Mason Crosby projected for top-5 finish in Week 4
Green Bay Packers kicker Mason Crosby is projected, by numberFire's algorithms, to finish as a top-five kicking option in Week 4.
Crosby has been relatively quiet this season as he has attempted only 4 field goals through 3 games. He has added 7 extra points as he is averaging just 6. FanDuel points per game this season.
Our models project Crosby for his best week of the season versus the Chicago Bears on Thursday with 3.0 extra points and 1.7 made field goals for 8.8 Fanduel points, the fourth-most of all kickers this week.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Packers' Za'Darius Smith (back) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Saints August 22nd, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers not looking for a "farewell tour" in potential final season with Green Bay August 18th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday August 16th, 2021
- Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury August 15th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021