Packers' Davante Adams (head) carted off on Thursday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams (head) was taken off the field on a stretcher in the third quarter of Thursday night's game versus the Chicago Bears.
Adams caught a pass in the middle of the field and suffered a brutal helmet-to-helmet hit, seemingly knocking him unconscious. Danny Trevathan was flagged for unnecessary roughness, leading to an Aaron Rodgers to Jody Nelson touchdown on the very next play. Adams was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for further evaluation.
Adams finished with 2 catches for 13 yards and a touchdown before leaving in the third quarter.
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Packers' Za'Darius Smith (back) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Saints August 22nd, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers not looking for a "farewell tour" in potential final season with Green Bay August 18th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday August 16th, 2021
- Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury August 15th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021