Buccaneers list Lavonte David (ankle) as doubtful for Week 4
Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David has been listed as doubtful with an ankle injury for Week 4's matchup with the New York Giants.
Linebacker Kwon Alexander (hamstring) has already been ruled out, and safety T.J. Ward (hip) is also doubtful in this one. If David can't go, look for Cameron Lynch to draw the start in his place.
If there's ever a week that the Bucs can afford to be thin in their front-seven it's this one. The Giants rank dead-last in numberFire's Adjusted Rushing Net Expected Points per play metric. numberFire's models project the Giants for only 18.6 points this week, while giving the Bucs a 63.5% win probability.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021