Cardinals' Haason Reddick making move to outside linebacker
Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said that linebacker Haason Reddick will move from inside to outside linebacker with Markus Golden going down with a season-ending ACL tear.
Reddick has started off the season in place of Deone Bucannon (ankle) on the inside, but Golden's absence will force him outside with Bucannon ready to take back his usual role for the Cardinals' defense. But Bruce Arians likes the chance to get Reddick more pass-rush opportunities, saying "He's gonna get to do what he does best." Last season at Temple, Reddick racked up 10.5 sacks and 22.5 tackles for loss in a defensive end role.
Through 4 games, Reddick has 18 tackles in an inside backer role for the Cardinals. We project him for 28.2 tackles, 0.5 sacks and 0.4 pass defenses over the remainder of the year.
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021