Pat Murray replaces Nick Folk as Tampa Bay's kicker
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed kicker Pat Murray and placed Nick Folk on injured reserve.
Murray was one of six players the Bucs tried out on Monday to replace Folk, who missed 3 field goals in Thursday's 19-14 loss to the New England Patriots. Murray kicked for Tampa Bay in 2014, making 20-of-24 field goal attempts with 31 extra points. He played in 2 games for the Cleveland Browns last season, connecting on 1 field goal.
The Buccaneers kickers Roberto Aguayo and Folk have gone 28-for-42 (66.7%) on their field goal attempts the last two seasons
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021