T.J. Ward (hip) will play for Tampa Bay in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter said that safety T.J. Ward will play against the Arizona Cardinals this week.
Ward missed Weeks 4 and 5 while dealing with a hip injury. He, along with linebacker Lavonte David, will be back in the lineup, which should mark an improvement for the Bucs in their Week 6 matchup.
Ward has just 7 tackles and 2 pass defenses in 2 games, but his presence should be enough to help the defense. The Buccaneers have allowed the 2nd-most pass yards (1,236), as well as 10 touchdowns, to opposing offenses through 4 games.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021